Fiend Legion Release Press Kit
Developer: Spree Entertainment, based in Melbourne, Australia.
Release Date: Full release planned mid-2019
Development stage: Open Beta as of September 2018
Platforms: Android and Apple mobile, PC (Cross-platform functionality)
Price: Free to Play. In-App purchases
Availability: Digital download through App stores and Steam
Languages: English, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese (At release)
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose a Hero, build your deck and become the ultimate battle-strategist as you lead your legion to victory in epic contests of PVP fantasy!
Fiend Legion is a high-stakes, fast-paced strategic card game played on stunning digital boards that challenge players with traps and terrain changes.
Challenge your friends and hone your skill, random-match to discover new players and play-styles and enter tournaments to climb leaderboards!
Coming at launch - join or create a guild with your friends, enter guild tournaments to earn awesome group rewards and build a reputation!
- Fully-customized deck building that lets you experiment with play-styles and strategies.
- Four tiers of powerful monster cards designed in a colourful and dramatic fantasy aesthetic
- Stunning game-boards that vary card-placement opportunities and let the player experience the world of Fiend Legion
- A variety of Heroes, each with a unique power and personality, to lead your legion into battle
- Trap and terrain change cards that allow players the opportunity to command the battlefield
- Randomly match, or add friends and challenge them in online PVP matches.
- Full cross-platform functionality. Play against your friends, whether they use PC or Mobile!
Coming at launch
- Join a Guild or start your own. Earn your team rewards and make a name for yourself as you compete in global tournaments
- Built for Esport, Fiend Legion will run regular competitions with global rankings and real-world rewards
Please download the press kit asset pack HERE (file size: 131 MB, zip format)